Resource Links

Internal Revenue Service

California Franchise Tax Board

California Income taxes

California Secretary of State

Register California corporations & update California statements of information for corporations.

Social Security Administration

California Employment Development Department

Register new employers & where to pay quarterly payroll taxes for employers.

California Department of Tax and Fee Administration

Where businesses pay sales taxes. This previously was known the Ca Board Equalization.